- Drivers are unable to identify passengers at the pickup point, customers are confused which vehicle is theirs.
- Reports of predators luring passengers using bogus signs.
- No unique identification for the dispatched vehicle.
- The problems increase exponentially as the size of the venue, the event and the density increases.
- Drivers sometimes use vehicles not registered in the database, resulting in the wrong information being sent to the passenger.
- A visually appealing, wireless, electronic display.
- Visible in daylight.
- No driver intervention needed.
- Operation via bluetooth, displays a unique alpha-numeric identifier matching the identifier sent to the passenger’s mobile device.
- Detects the passenger and turns on and off automatically…
- Turns on and off automatically.